Tuesday 27 March 2018

Traditional tales

My writing pal Vicky has launched her first set of audio stories for children. Rumpelstiltskin and Other Stories includes The Stonecutter, the Monkey and the Crocodile, Theseus and the Minotaur,   and my favourite, The Three Princes.
 
They're great for listening to in the car, at bedtime or any other time. While aimed at children aged 6-12, the whole family will enjoy listening to them.
 
 
I listened to these stories last night - and loved them all. Children will love the sound effects and the different characters' voices and there is great humour entwined in traditional tales.The longest story is around ten minutes and they will all keep your attention right to the end. I also love the art work on the CD cover. I'm looking forward to listening the next series coming out soon.
 
Take time out and listen to some traditional tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment